Whether your dryer is brand new or decades old, there are some common signs that it’s time to call in the professionals. Besides, a dryer that fails to operate properly can be a fire hazard.
While you might not want to replace your existing appliance, it’s wise to look for the obvious – if you’re looking to save money and avoid an expensive emergency Dryer Repair in Dubai.
- If your washer or dryer has started to make strange noises, it’s a good idea to check the internals for possible obstructions. You can directly contact Home Appliances Repair in Dubai. If your washer or dryer makes a lot of noise, you’re likely dealing with a motor mount problem or a load imbalance. A dryer out of balance will mostly move, vibrate, and leak water.
- Another thing to watch for is the temperature of your laundry. If your machine doesn’t produce a warm enough temperature, you might be dealing with a broken or malfunctioning timer or temperature sensor.
- A properly working dryer should be able to dry a load of laundry in just over 30 minutes. However, a faulty or poorly maintained machine could take twice as long. A dryer’s efficiency is the best way to determine if you need to replace it.
- A burning smell in your dryer is another warning sign. A jammed hose or a dirty lint trap could cause it. It’s also a potential fire hazard.
- If your laundry machine isn’t spinning, it’s probably a problem with the motor or the belt. It can be as simple as replacing the belt.
- If you’ve got a leaking dryer, it’s a good idea to have it inspected by a professional. Leaking appliances can lead to mold problems, and it can cause your utility bills to increase.
- While a lint filter might be a good idea, a clogged one can trap heat and speed up drying times. While you’re at it, it’s a good idea to clean the vent system. A leaf blower and long-handled bristle brush can help if you have a long vent.
- You may have a problem with the door switch. You can clean the contact areas of the switches with a cotton swab and rubbing alcohol. Checking the heating wire and the thermal fuse is also a good idea. If you find it faulty, you can replace it with an appliance repairer.
Keeping a close eye on how your dryer works is important. If you notice that it takes a long time to dry your clothes, you might have a problem with the vent or another part of your dryer. It’s best to hire a professional team of Dryer Repair in Dubai to repair your appliance. A broken appliance can cost you money and lead to other issues, such as mold and bacteria growth.